What Canada Can Do For You
“U.N. DECLARES CANADA AS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, FOR 7 CONSECUTIVE YEARS!”
“U.N. DECLARES CANADA AS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!”
- Canada has an unemployment rate of 7.2% (one of the lowest, in the world). All this implies that there are many job opportunities in all professions.
- Canada has a long tradition of welcoming immigrants.
- Canadians enjoy comfortable standard of living, good health care, social security, a high level of education, and a safe and clean environment.
- A 1997 survey of people in 20 countries found that the majority placed Canada in the top ten list of countries where they would like to live.
- Most consider Canada a generous, peaceful and compassionate nation, while they see Canadians as honest, friendly and polite.
(Below is our very detailed YouTube video explaining all of the advantages and benefits of day-to-day life in Canada.
Please scroll down for more.)
1. A GOVERNMENT THAT CARES AND HELPS.
The Government of Canada invests millions of dollars every year to help newcomers settle into their new lives in Canada.
There are many government and organizations that provide free immigrant settlement assistant services to newly arrived residents, which include – free language / professional upgrade services, as well as assistance to look for work. The Canadian federal government provides incentives, training, support, and resources for the recruitment, internship programs, retention and promotion of skilled immigrants by Canadian employers. It also has a Foreign Credential Recognition Program whose purpose is to help internationally trained workers get jobs in their field in Canada faster.
2. CANADA NEEDS QUALIFIED IMMIGRANTS.
Statics show that Canada’s rapidly aging population, added to the scarcity of young workers, is starting to result in a considerable lack of potential workers, meaning that the new immigrants will eventually represent the entire growth of the workforce within a decade!
To be able to remain one of the best countries in the world, Canada needs more and more qualified people who will supports its economic growth!
This is where you come in!
3. STRONG AND STABLE ECONOMY AND AFFORDABLE LIVING
- Strong and stable economy – Canada has led all G-7 countries in economic growth from 2003-2012 and has the second highest standard of living in the G-20, as measured by GDP per capita.
- Job opportunities – The Canadian national average unemployment rate has been 6.6%, as of November 2014, and in some provinces the unemployment rate as low as 3.4%!
- A great place to do business – Canada is one of the best and most affordable countries to start a business of any size. Combined with it’s access, to the North American potential consumer base of 565,000,000 inhabitants and a collective annual GDP of over 20 trillion dollars — there are few other countries who can boast such economic opportunities.
4. WORLD-CLASS EDUCATION
Canadians enjoy one of the best of education systems in the world. It is one of the most educated countries in the world, with children enjoying government-funded education from the start of Kindergarten until the end of high school. Many of the highly-ranked universities, colleges and trade schools across the country feature in the annual Top 100 institutions ratings, attracting the brightest minds from all over the world. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) ranks Canada as one of the top performers in reading literacy, math and science.
5. WORLD-CLASS MEDICAL CARE
Canada has one of the best free care medical system in the world and life expectancy at birth in Canada is 81 years for women and 79 for men; among the highest in the world.
6. FREEDOM AND CANADIAN VALUES.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) lists Canada as the #1 world leader when it comes to acceptance and tolerance of minorities. As a society, it is open to and respectful of different cultures and ideas!
Everyone, no matter their religious belief, cultural background or sexual orientation has the right to participate in the Canadian society and economy without fear or oppression. In Canada, men and women are equal under the law.
7. CLEAN ENVIRONMENT
Canada has a significant share of the earth’s natural ecosystems—25 per cent of wetland ecosystems, 15 per cent of forests and 16 percent of Arctic ecosystems. The World Health Organization has ranked Canada’s air quality among the top three in the world.
8. SAFETY AND SECURITY
Canadians enjoy safe and secure communities. The annual crime rates are so low that the “OECD Better Life Index 2014”, ranked Canada 9.7 out of 10 for safety. During everyday life in Canada, one can feel safe and secure in their home and community!
- Home to 2 official languages: English and French. Canada is also a multicultural society, with more than 17% of the population reporting a mother tongue other than English or French.
- The international Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) consistently lists Canada in the top three countries in terms of the overall quality of life of its residents (OECD Economic Surveys: Canada 2014).
- University or other post-secondary graduates represented 40% of the population over the age of 15
- Canada is a politically stable parliamentary democracy that boasts one of the highest standards of living and longest lifespan (>78 yrs.) in the world.
- Overall, Canada is an exciting country with so much to offer. Begin your new life in Canada!