The Next Step of Your Immigration Process with GNA…
Formal Evaluation of Your Specific Situation
Every journey to Canada is specific and unique to each person’s goals and situation — which is why we created the “Formal Evaluation” that is specifically catered to your Immigration journey.
The formal evaluation thoroughly assesses and factors in your specific qualifications (and spouse / partner, if applicable) towards the various Canadian Immigration programs.
In order to know which Immigration program (and all of it’s unique requirements) is best-suited for your specific personal and professional profile – it is necessary to go through the formal evaluation of your case.
Here is what the formal evaluation will do for you in detail:
- Indicate the best suited Canadian Immigration program for your specific case
- Vital information in regards to your Immigration process (in addition to the Canadian immigration system and the Canadian society)
- Indicate the government fees specific to your case (each applicant or family has different government fees specific to their case)
- Indicate the “settlement funds” amount specific to your case (You must show that you / your partner (if applicable) have enough settlement funds to live – for you and your children after your arrival in Canada. These funds are different for each applicant or family).
- Indicate what level of English and / or French you will be required to pass for the language(s) tests.
NOTE: Please note that your formal evaluation is not the process of dealing with the government, rather it is to inform you of the specific Immigration program that is best suited for your case, in addition to how many points you have, specific language levels (English and / or French), government fees and settlement funds that is specific to your particular profile.
In addition, you will receive an overview of The Canadian Immigration System.
- A detailed breakdown and explanation of the points which you were able to complete for each of the evaluation criteria of the Canadian immigration authorities, and how that makes you qualified to commence your immigration process, right away.
- An overview of the Canadian immigration system and the specific immigration program under which you have been evaluated, including the various specific procedural steps that are involved in the various stages of your immigration process.
References & Testimonials.
- Contact details (email-addresses) of many of our former clients who have received their Canadian permanent residence status and are now enjoying their lives in Canada!
Your profile with be thoroughly analyzed and a full explanation will be provided to you, in writing, regarding your chances of successfully apply for permanent residency in Canada. All options and any possible solutions will be clearly explained to you.
It is important to note, that all of the above factors are conditional and specific to each person’s Immigration journey.
Therefore, in order to know which Immigration program (and all of it’s unique requirements) is best-suited for your specific personal and professional profile – it is necessary to go through the formal evaluation of your case.