Personal identification information
• Global Network Associates does not disclose, sell, resell, lease, or license your personal data, such as your name, phone number or email address, to any third party web sites.
• You may be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on our websites. The personal information collected on these sites will not be transferred to any third parties and will be used solely for the purposes for which it was requested.
• The personal information you provide to us in the Application Eligibility Form is collected with the sole purpose of assessing your potential to immigrate to Canada under Canada’s current immigration selection criteria. Any personal information submitted to us will not be sold, or otherwise transferred, to a third-party source. Upon submitting your Application Eligibility Form you can expect your results to be delivered to the email address you have provided to us within 20 hours from the time of submission. Therefore, we may send follow-up emails to the same email address regarding your Canadian immigration process.
• If you choose to submit your resume to us, it will only be used to evaluate your eligibility for Canadian immigration. Resumes are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with anyone.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
How we use collected information
Global Network Associates may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. – To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. – To send periodic emails We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.