[su_column size=”5/6″ center=”yes”]
[headline style=”2″ align=”center” headline_tag=”h2″]GNA Services[/headline] [su_tabs] [su_tab title=”Preliminary Application Form”]
GNA offers a preliminary evaluation form which assesses your possibilities of Immigration to Canada. By entering your personal and professional information, you will be notified whether or not you are eligible to begin your Immigration process.
All the personal information will be handled with confidentiality, and will be used for the sole purpose of assessing your eligibility to apply for Permanent Residency status in Canada.
[button_4 size=”medium” color=”lightblue” align=”center” href=”http://gnacanada.com/applicationform/”]Click HERE To Know Your Immigration Options![/button_4]
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Formal Evaluation of your Immigration case”] The formal evaluation of your case formally assesses and evaluates your qualifications (and spouse / partner, if applicable) towards the different Canadian Immigration programs. Being formally evaluated is vital and necessary in order to proceed with your Immigration process.
What is the formal evaluation going to do for me?
Here is what the formal evaluation will do for you:
- Indicate the best suited Canadian Immigration program for your specific case
- Vital information in regards to your Immigration process (in addition to the Canadian immigration system and the Canadian society)
- Indicate the government fees specific to your case (each applicant or family has different government fees specific to their case)
- Indicate the “financial self sufficiency” numbers specific to your case (each applicant or family has different numbers)
- Indicate whether or not you will need to provide English or French languages. NOTE: There is a possibility that you won’t be required to provide English or French language levels.
Your profile with be thoroughly analyzed and a full explanation will be provided to you, in writing, regarding your ability to successfully apply for permanent residency in Canada. All options and any possible solutions will be clearly explained to you. It is important to note, that all of the above factors are conditional and specific to each person’s Immigration case. Therefore, in order to proceed – it is necessary & vital to go through the formal evaluation of your case.
[/su_tab] [/su_tabs] [/su_column]