We Bring Canada to YOU!
GLOBAL NETWORK ASSOCIATES (GNA Canada) is a private Canadian Immigration Consultant Service Company based in Toronto, Canada – which provides consulting, client representation, application process management, and support services in all matters of legal immigration to Canada, through the various programs that are offered by the Government of Canada.
Our international team of professionals has over 22 years of experience providing Canadian immigration and post-arrival services to thousands of families from over 20 countries. Our collective main goal is to offer options and solutions for peoples’ immigration, employment, and business needs, by helping them understand and access the many wonderful and unique advantages and opportunities that a future in Canada offers them and their loved ones.
Our main purpose is to help you and your loved ones find the future that they are looking for.
NOTE: All of the required consulting and representation services which are directly related to all aspects of the Canadian immigration system are provided to our clients by our federally Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant (ICCRC license number R421319 – http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/ – according to the prescribed mandatory professional regulatory laws of the Canadian federal government).
What We Do First
Our objective is singular – to help you achieve your goals and potential, through migration. Our mission revolves around our clients and their needs. This is achieved through offering timely and correct information on the options available to different people at different stages of their lives.
- Before you decide whether the option of applying for Canadian permanent residency is for you and whether we are the best people to help you we provide you with the following tools to make an informed and empowered decision:
- A formal written evaluation of your personal and professional profile and how it qualifies you as successful candidate for the Canadian permanent residence status.
- The evaluation is performed using the exact and strict assessment guidelines and regulatory requirements of the Canadian government and the corresponding immigration authorities.
- You receive a written explanation regarding how exactly these guidelines were applied to your case and how they were used to arrive at a decision whether you may be qualified under one or more of the current Canadian immigration programs. You are given a copy of the relevant government requirements and regulations.
- You are provided with a detailed and complete explanation of what specifically is and will be required of you in order to insure your success in the immigration application process.
- You are provided with a detailed list and explanation of all of the future potential expenses which are associated with your immigration application process and provided with an approximate time line when to expect them. This may help you budget accordingly.
You are handed the key to your own success prior to the start of your process and our agreement to work together.
When you decide that you want to proceed with your plans for your future, together we begin on your journey and we offer a wide range of professional services.
How We Can Help You
Our priorities are our clients and our goal is to make their immigration and settlement process as agreeable and efficient as possible. We achieve this through professional preparation, representation, and management of our clients’ immigration processes and by providing them with practical and tangible tools, which assist them in adapting to their new lives in Canada.